Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Peek At Kanye West’s Second Collection For A.P.C.



It’s hard to deny that Kanye West‘s last effort for A.P.C. was a little underwhelming, in spite of it selling out so quickly. But it looks like the rapper is stepping up his game with his second collection for the contemporary French label, which he presented in Paris over the weekend. This time around, West is using his personal style to inform his designs–a wise decision, as this collection is certainly far less bland than the last.
“I’ve been showing my ideas for 10 years on the front row of the runways.…Hip-hop is an expression of clothing,” the rapper told WWD“Some people don’t understand that. “I’m really happy with this [collaboration] because I’m starting to be able to express myself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment