Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Art on my Attire by Traver Dodorye













Traver Dodorye is a Miami based abstract expressionist who paints on apparel and is an original artist who paints things dealing with poverty, government , or just things that he has been through. He will be confirming his upcoming collections and keeping all his fans and followers updated on his upcoming events. Traver Dodorye in his past 3 years have hand painted well over 1200 shirts he stated. "I remember nights with no sleep and my mom or girlfriend would state for me to get some rest but all that runs through my mind is abscise colors on these shirts. I mainly painted on shirts because I wanted to get my name out and see how much people value art. I later found out one of my inspirations Jean-Michel Basquiat the late great legends once painted on shirts as well, which motivated me even more." Traver still paints on shirts upon request but has changed his focus point to his upcoming collections and art shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment