Friday, February 6, 2015

Traver Dodorye takes Broward College









Through experiences come growth, and knowledge and I am proud to say that I was granted a great experience to do my 1st Live painting at Broward College North. At first I woke up and I was shocked the Weather was horrible sounded like it was a hurricane going on outside. The night before that was no better. I stayed up thinking the impossible. I said what if he don't come out like I want him too. What will people say or do, think............. I say forget it I'm going to go in there and shut it down. I realize that with passion has to come persistent and I have been for a while and I know this year is my time, great things are planned for me and I will be taking advantage of EVERY opportunity that is presented to me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment