Thursday, August 27, 2015

27 on the 27th Traver Dodorye




















Traver Dodorye turns 27 on August 27th! Coming from a dark past and a tough childhood life and working on becoming a successful artist. Traver sits down and speaks on his journey and what life means to him as he mature as a family man, an artist and a human. Coming up in the 80's was tough but it's weird because today we have more but our generation and people aren't inspired by what we used to be inspired by. The world is full of materialistic things and people. In the 80's people were threatened by people now it's change! We fear change so much because we've become so immune to what we are used to.   A couple of things that changed my vision on life, High school, meeting the love of my life, my mother being hurt by another man and her going into a shell for 2 years, trying to establish myself in my art career. Finding myself as an artist and a father and a family man was my hardest journey. I love change but adapting to it is the hardest part. I believe that everyone deserves to grow and growth comes with change. I've experienced a lot in life and learned a lot and have so much more to learn. Art and my art career has taught me things like presentation is everything, Relationship means more then conversations, and  taking risks are key! My son has taught me patience is key, change and growth comes within time, and love is always love! My relationship has taught me strength, Devoting yourself to something means shutting out other things and have to always keep faith! 

No comments:

Post a Comment