Friday, October 3, 2014

Get familiar with this artist Traver Dodorye









Abstract expressionist art is what Traver Dodorye describes as his art. One word that can define this young upcoming artist is original. Traver focusing on an abstract versatile scene of portraits. "When people see portraits they expect perfection, when i see portraits I see expression. A picture is a picture for a reason to capture a moment, no need for preparation, makeup and most of all a fake smile." In his artwork he expresses life.
I am currently attending the fort lauderdale art institute, and I am a 24 old father and family man. I have exhibited my work in a fighting for autism art show and currently planning a solo art show in January of 2014. I am working on my collections as we speak
dodoryeart.bigcartel.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment